In light of recent developments and UK Government guidelines, we wanted to provide an update on the steps we are taking to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are following UK and local Government guidelines, whilst making a conscious effort to minimise any impact on our support levels to our client’s operations and projects; from a management level we have introduced the following:
- All non-essential staff are now fully set up from home offices with all non-essential travel cancelled until further notice;
- An 0830hrs management call on a daily basis, not only to plan, but to improve our procedures and mitigations;
- Daily contact with all vessels and teams on various projects, with an open forum held every week to drive improvement;
- All vessels, accommodation and workplaces are cleaned and sanitised in accordance with protocols; and
- Our clients are given regular updates on our precautionary measures and up to the minute capability of both MRE and Manor Marine.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our vessel crew, technicians and engineers onboard our vessels and those personnel working in minimal numbers at the Manor Marine construction facility or from home are our number one priority.
We would like to thank our customers and business partners, some of whom we know face some disruption during this period; we fully acknowledge things have been very difficult for many.